Thursday, July 14, 2011

Headline News: Wisconsin Girl Loses Identity

It all started with a little cup of coffee. I don't do caffeine, but today I did. And I liked it. It dawned on me, I am not who I used to be.
  • I always tabooed fried food...now my indulgence is fried plantains.
  • Gym time?? Hahaha, I don't even HAVE a gym here.
  • Mountains used to call my name, but now I dream of crashing waves.
  • High heels kill your back. But they are sooooo cute.
  • Triathlon isn't in my vocabulary (much less my every waking thought)
  • Hablo espanol. En serio, lo hablo bien!!
  • I read for fun.
  • I care about meeting new people (and take the time to get to know them!)
  • Work doesn't run my life. I do!
  • My life isn't mapped out with a 3 year plan, and it's okay. (WOW.)
  • I sing out loud.
Does anyone else worry about my general health/sanity after observing these facts? I sure hope it helps that I'm eating my vegetables!!!!

No comments: