Friday, May 6, 2011

It's Friday Night. - how cool are you?


So what if it's Friday, I did the same thing tonight I've been doing every day this week.... that is to say....getting lost. The good news is I was getting lost on my way to the Natatorium....and after only an hour, I found it (...should have taken ~5 minutes)! I've definitely got my priorities in line.

So what is this Natatorium and why does it value 60 minutes of chaotic city driving? It's only the most beautiful swim facility in the Caribbean! It's located in San Juan Central Park and is a free facility for anyone to use. Here's what I learned tonight: I have to pass a SWIM TEST on Monday. Hahahaa, that doesn't worry me but there is a catch. The guy who evaluates my swimming will decide what water polo team/league I join. I don't know exactly how the teams are made...maybe kids, adults, steoroid adults, and retirees??? Would you believe that this is the scariest thing I've faced since I arrived??? (Yes, this is factoring in car shopping, working in a warehouse, and seeing chicken feet for sale at the grocery store!!) It's high school try outs all over again. AGH!!

In addition to getting lost, tomorrow I plan to......
1) Go to the beach
2) Go to the beach
3) Go to the beach
4) Go to the PR information center, so when you come to visit I can tell you where to go!!
5) Go to the beach

Like I said, I've got my priorities in line!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

As Tara's Man Dallas would say, "T-52 days and counting".

Have fun at the beach!!!

Hugs and kisses. Jen.