Sunday, April 15, 2012

No longer LOST!

If you want to go winter camping, you need a good coat.   If you want to go XC skiing at night, you need a good coat.  If you want to forget you have a terrible voice and go Christmas caroling, you need a good coat.  If you want to NOT buy a wind breaker and a spring jacket, you can get a good North Face and have a good coat for all of the aforementioned activities, and for spring  and fall outdoor adventures too.

Today's news:  my "good coat" is no longer MIA. Tara - you rock my  world.

Hehehehe, as excited  as I am to have it back, I  can't feel bad at ALL about not being able to use it until next year!  Yesterday's 25 mile bike ride keeps  me pumped  for our early spring.  In fact, my last few weeks I've been snowboarding, wake boarding, and biking. Not a bad life.

No comments: