Sunday, December 25, 2011

Water FALL

Yesterday I was adventuring the north shore w/ mi hermano y cunada (my brother and my sister-in-law).  We hiked into a hidden cave, listened to the bats squeaking above us, took pictures, and agreed that it would be an insanely awesome childhood fort.  Later in the day we hit the beach, walked up on the lava and watched the waves crash into the shore, avoided hitting a humongous truck that was driving in our lane, honked the horn around every corner of the one lane/two directional switchback road up and down the mountains, and agreed that some days  are just not meant to be experienced  with parents.

Why no parents?? Because I fell off of a waterfall.  A high waterfall. First I jumped, that was excellent.  Then I went up to do it again so we could get good  pictures...  and I overstepped the "push off here" point and slipped on the stone.  **Life flashes before eyes**  Yes, Becky got pictures. No you don't get to see the scary ones.

No comments: