Monday, November 7, 2011

The End.


Surprising  must do list:
  • Find spanish classes in Neenah
  • Plan best PR X-mas evvvver
  • Sell Suerte  (my car)
  • Buy ticket home
Today was not a dream....the opposite in fact....the shattering of MY dream.  Today I found out I have to go move back to Neenah by December 31.  Legal complications... millions of dollars of risk... the end of this Caribbean fairy tale.  After a morning of tears, I'm coming to terms with the idea.   Anyone want to plan a snowboarding trip!?!?!?

1 comment:

Judy said...

Oh, Katie!! I'm sorry to hear that you have to come back to WI sooner than expected - and during winter, no less! :( I am excited to have a swimming partner again... I haven't gone to the pool since you've been gone. If you need a place to stay while you sort out apartments, you're welcome at our house. We have a spare bedroom just for you!! Hugs! Judy