Monday, September 26, 2011

Feels like home

I flew back to San Juan yesterday afternoon after 2 action packed weeks in WI. I saw the WI people I needed to see, ate fish tacos, cheese curds and apple pie, and am now ready to begin the second phase of the Puerto Rico adventure. Today I see new car prospect #1, I go back to the noisy Latino office, and I start researching Spanish classes so I walk away from this with the best language skills possible, and as many new friends as possible.

Speaking of friends, el vegitariano and my new friend Carla plotted out my whole evening. El V picked me up at the airport and we all went to the coolest beach restaurant (hang out in hammocks and look left to the sea and right to the mountains). I got my much needed dose of fried food and plantains. Ahhhh it's good to be back.

Pictures of WI to come. Here's what I came back to :)

No comments: