Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Panasonic Service Sucks

Camera update, here's what I've learned: Further checks have show that your camera is still waiting to be exchanged. The problem seems to be that there is no current camera to exchange yours with. We do apologize for any inconvenience caused by this.

Can you say BUUUUUUUUUUUUULL SHIT. My camera has RAVE reviews on Amazon. BUT, it proved to not be waterproof and is now taking a month to replace?? Shame on you Panasonic.

The good news is that I called and complained like a champ. The replacement was sent in the mail today. 7-10 business days and you just might get cool adventure pics.

1 comment:

Judy said...

Katie! Way to complain like a champ and get what you want! :) I got your lovely card in the mail on Friday and you better believe that there will be some snail mail coming your way soon! The boys & I started swimming lessons at Erb Park this morning... can you say "I wish we were in PR with Katie!!" The air temp was 59 when we jumped in and the kids were blue-lipped and chattering by the time our lessons were over. Ugh... WI.